further power saving

Dears,
I'm using Ubuntu Jaunty x64 with great pleasure on my Z21MN (the only
annoying problem that I have comes from some freezes caused by the Intel
video driver....).
Actually I'm able to have a great power saving setting: I can reach
power consumptions of average 10W (with minimum of 9.5W) reaching an
autonomy of about 5 hours. This is great but I'm wondering if it is
possible to do better. Under Windows they say that the stamina mode
disable the following devices for further power saving: firewire port,
modem, optic DVD unit. It would be possible to do the same as you did
for bluetooth, wifi, etc?

Follow ups