Re: further power saving

Hello Mario,
Can you please tell me what did you done to reach the 10W average ? in
detail please :)
I have found a package in the ubuntu repository "ubuntu-laptop-mode", when i
install it, the package marks laptop-mode dor uninstallig, i don't know what
the difference between the two pachages.
Thanks in advance.
--
Didine Wayde.