Re: further power saving

Thanks Mario for this info. I've updated the section in the launchpad group.
Could you post the personal laptop-mode you mentioned somewhere?
There is a personal package archive in the launchpad team. I think you
should
be able to upload files in it. Send me an attachment to my email address if
you can't.