freezes with ubuntu jaunty

Dears,
I have some problems with sporadic freezes on my Z21MN using Ubuntu
Jaunty (the only distribution I've used on it). I already know that
there are several problems with the current drivers of the Intel graphic
card. There a HUGE report about this problem in the ubuntu bug system:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-intel/+bug/359392
The bug is not yet fixed. This is really annoying.

I'm writing here just to know if who use the Intel graphics card (I
guess many of us) has these kind of freezes. If no, could you report
some information like: distribution, kernel version and intel graphics
card driver version?

Thanks!
Mario

Follow ups