Re: freezes with ubuntu jaunty

It would be interesting to benchmark the default installation with the UXA
method on the intel card.
If you can spare a few minutes of your time, can you try the qgears2 test on
your current configuration?

sudo apt-get install php5-gd
wget
http://www.phoronix-test-suite.com/releases/repo/pts.debian/files/phoronix-test-suite_1.8.1_all.deb
sudo dpkg -i phoronix-test-suite_1.8.1_all.deb
phoronix-test-suite install qgears2
phoronix-test-suite benchmark qgears2

Thank you,

Albert.