nvidia-switching trouble

Hi Everyone,

I followed the instructions on installing the sony module. I am just not certain if it works.
I can switch between Cards fine. But I I still don't have the charging symbol, and Compiz stopped functioning.
For me this indicates that somehow the drivers are not recognized correctly or that my xorg.conf is somehow defunct (file attached).
In the script you copy xorg.NVIDIA/xorg.INTEL can anyone provide me with those for the VGN-Z21MN or guide me through creating my own?
How to install the alternative drivers?

@ Bernd
xorg.conf also defines your keyboard layout inputs I believe or something to that extend.

Greetings,
Johannes

# nvidia-settings: X configuration file generated by nvidia-settings
# nvidia-settings:  version 1.0  (buildd@crested)  Sun Feb  1 20:25:37 UTC 2009

# nvidia-xconfig: X configuration file generated by nvidia-xconfig
# nvidia-xconfig:  version 1.0  (buildmeister@builder62)  Tue Mar 24 06:15:32 PST 2009

Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier     "Layout0"
    Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
    InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
EndSection

Section "Files"
EndSection

Section "Module"
    Load           "dbe"
    Load           "extmod"
    Load           "type1"
    Load           "freetype"
    Load           "glx"
EndSection

Section "ServerFlags"
    Option         "Xinerama" "0"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"

    # generated from default
    Identifier     "Mouse0"
    Driver         "mouse"
    Option         "Protocol" "auto"
    Option         "Device" "/dev/psaux"
    Option         "Emulate3Buttons" "no"
    Option         "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"

    # generated from default
    Identifier     "Keyboard0"
    Driver         "kbd"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
    Identifier     "Monitor0"
    VendorName     "Unknown"
    ModelName      "Maxdata (RogenTech) Belinea1930S1"
    HorizSync       30.0 - 83.0
    VertRefresh     50.0 - 76.0
    Option         "DPMS"
EndSection

Section "Device"
    Identifier     "Device0"
    Driver         "nvidia"
    VendorName     "NVIDIA Corporation"
    BoardName      "GeForce 9300M GS"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
    Identifier     "Screen0"
    Device         "Device0"
    Monitor        "Monitor0"
    DefaultDepth    24
    Option         "TwinView" "1"
    Option         "TwinViewXineramaInfoOrder" "CRT-0"
    Option         "metamodes" "CRT: nvidia-auto-select +0+0, DFP: 1360x768 +1280+0"
    SubSection     "Display"
        Depth       24
    EndSubSection
EndSection

Text: GRATIS für alle WEB.DE-Nutzer: Die maxdome Movie-FLAT!