Re: rfkill applet in gtk

Hi first of all thanks for the appelet, i can try to help if i can. I've
found a workaround for charge the applet, it's not the correct way but it
works for now.
What ive done is at the end of the file rfkill-applet.py, in the line:
*"gnomeapplet.bonobo_factory("OAFIID:RkfillApplet_Factory",
gnomeapplet.Applet.__gtype__,    "RFKill Switch Applet", "0.1",
rfkill_factory)*"
i've changed the OAFIID from one of the appelts that i dont use(in my case
i've userd the OAFIID of  tomboy applet)
*  "gnomeapplet.bonobo_factory("OAFIID:TomboyApplet_Factory",
gnomeapplet.Applet.__gtype__,   "RFKill Switch Applet", "0.1",
rfkill_factory)*"
I dont know exaclty why is not working with the *OAFIID:RkfillApplet_Factory
maybe is not correctly installed or something like that?
Here is some information that may be usefull
http://www.davyd.id.au/articles/debugging-gnome-applets.shtml

*Another thing, could you please attach the file rfkill-applet.png*
Again, thanks for making the applet, and if i can i will help
Best wishes

*