Re: microphone? [SOLUTION!!]

Good news! I've talked with the developer Takashi Iwai about our
regression in kernel 2.6.30. He fixed the problem in the last git
version. To have on production we have to wait the next release of
alsa-drivers (>1.0.20) and/or the release of the new kernel (>2.6.30).
In the meanwhile we can compile by our-self:

wget
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/tiwai/snapshot/alsa-driver-snapshot.tar.gz
(or wait that the commit is inserted in the main GIT repository)

tar xvzf alsa-driver-snapshot.tar.gz

cd alsa-driver

./configure

make

sudo mkdir -p "/lib/modules/`uname -r`/updates"

sudo cp modules/*.ko "/lib/modules/`uname -r`/updates"

sudo depmod -a

Then reboot your machine and check in alsamixer that in the capture
devices the Dmic is selected.

Enjoy!

Mario