Re: WWAN on Vaio VGN-Z41WD

Klaus Addicks schrieb:

I just use these scripts for (de)activating wwan card (using Eva's Module):

wwan-on:
echo 1 > /sys/devices/platform/sony-laptop/wwanpower
echo 1 > /sys/class/rfkill/rfkill2/state

wwan-off:
echo 0 > /sys/class/rfkill/rfkill2/state
echo 0 > /sys/devices/platform/sony-laptop/wwanpower

I recommend not using rfkill numbers directly, as they may vary. In my scripts I use this function:

#----------------------------------------

function getStateFile
{
    local f

    for f in /sys/class/rfkill/*
    do
        [[ $(<$f/name) == $1 ]] &&
        {
            echo $f/state
            return 0
        }
    done

    echo "State file for $1 unknown" >&2
    return 1
}

#----------------------------------------

Examples:

    echo 1 > $(getStateFile sony-wwan)	     # wwan on
    echo 0 > $(getStateFile sony-wifi)       # wlan off
    echo 0 > $(getStateFile sony-bluetooth)  # bluetooth off

AFAIK wwanpower is no longer needed.

Regards,
Bernd

--