Re: Wiki ?

Hello,

I have been reading this mailing list for quite a while now and I'm happy to report that with all the help I got it, I was able to get my Vaio to work real good with Sidux.

However, I do agree that it is kind of messy and a wiki should be setup as it would be much easier to follow changes and what's going on in general.

As I haven't had the time to contribute yet, I would be more than happy to host the wiki if hosting on launchpad is not possible. I have already made a basic wiki install at http://www.epaps.net/wiki/ so please feel free to share your experiences there if you wish to do so.

Best regards,

Fabien P.