About answering questions for newbs and others...without being rude

Whoa there boys and girls!

Let's all remember that although people CAN go through archives and figure
out much of this on their own, there is also a reason why this group was
started: to spread the knowledge and resources of getting Linux running on
Vaio Z models.

That being said, we as a group have not executed a wiki or resource with
clear and easy to follow documentation (as of yet, it's coming, just gotta
get done w/ classes).

So, lets all be understanding and help the newbs as much as possible without
getting too smug.  I've seen an increase in this lately, and perhaps it's
because the same few people are always the ones contributing and answering
questions (which I appreciate immensely).

Do you guys feel that once someone gets the info to get Linux running on
their Vaio Z, they don't give back to the group?  Not much we can do about
that, but I don't want our core contributors to get burned out on the same
questions over and over.  I really feel the wiki will help this.

I totally agree with "teaching a man to fish." Lets just be polite about
it.    :)

Regards,
Anthony

Follow ups