Re: About answering questions for newbs and others...without being rude

Hi,

I really appreciate the members of this group ! Every time I submitted a
question I've got a really easy to-do instructions, so thanks to all.
You point a problem (give back to the group) that exist in every community
and i don't know if anyone found a real solution to it.

Best regards,
--
Wayde.