Re: vaio Z 3G Modem

> Right now it does not work and I haven't yet found the time to investigate.

> What was interesting though: on my system Norbert's rfkill-applet
> (0.6) only shows bluetooth and WIFI, no WWAN.

There was a change in the DSDT table and the method used to detect if
the WWAN module is present in the system is gone (so the sony-laptop
module just thinks there is no WWAN module).
I have a patch for that and I'll try to post it when I get home tomorrow. It should work with the old DSDT versions as well according to the DSDT tables I've seen posted before.