sony-VGN-Zseries-janitor now installs openCL and beta driver

Hello @ all,

since an X-Server update on my Ubuntu Lucid caused conflicts between the
nvidia-glx and the other xorg packages I became motivated to add support
for the drivers provided at the nvidia ftp-server.

Now the janitor script installs any driver from nvidia, the stable
driver can/will be downloaded automatically by the script, the beta,
openCL or older drivers can be installed, the script asks you for the
location where you saved the driver after download and does all the
rest.

Please run the script and you will see if an update is available.

Feedback welcome.

Regards,
Raphael

http://global-social.net/VGN-Z#janitor