sony-janitor and nvidia 185: need log

Hi,

For some times, I have some trouble with switch-x-to when booting with intel card: the switch-x-to starts an infinite loop while trying to find the target of /usr/lib/nvidia/libGL.so.1.xlibmesa with dpkg--divert (certainly due to a bad manipulation of my part).

Could someone that have installed switch-x-to and nvidia-185 (from ubuntu repos) with the janitor script could run the following command and send me the result:

ls -l /usr/lib/libGL* && ls -l /usr/lib/nvidia/ && dpkg-divert --list > log.txt

Thanks

Christophe

Follow ups