Re: Fwd: Problems setting up nvidia card

For some reason that is not the behaviour on this side. I reboot and do
proper shutdown several times but every I get into windows I receive a low
resolution screen (800x600) and no light on either in speed or stamina. The
weird part is that yesterday the first time I got into Windows I had the
light working but I couldn't switch between Stamina and Speed modes.
Cheers,
Bruno