Re: Problems setting up nvidia card

wow. Sorry men there wasn't my intention to piss you. Is just that you
didn't mention the BIOS in your e-mail and since your script says it is ok
my BIOS I thought you might have add support to it. Patrick was really nice
and I appreciate very much his answer as I appreciate all the effort you
have put in making our life simpler by creating the janitor.

In fact I use windows more for multimedia and games and ubuntu for working
so I am ok that only the Intel works on Ubuntu and have both working on
Windows.

I will in fact complain to Sony and I think that everyone that owns a laptop
should do the same.

Cheers and thank you very much for your help.

Bruno