Re: Problems setting up nvidia card

Hello Bruno,

Am Mittwoch, den 06.01.2010, 17:57 +0000 schrieb Bruno Santos:
> But Raphael and the problem that Patrick mentioned with the BIOS has
> no solution yet right?

[fullquote disposed]

what do you expect me to answer? Do you think, Patrick does not know
that much about what he writes?

Like Patrick wrote, I am using Vista and have no Windows 7 installed,
since I bought my Vaio-Z with Vista, Windows 7 was not yet released
then. Patrick has experience with Windows 7, so he knows what he is
writing about.

First, you should be aware, what you want to use running Linux /
Windows.

If you don't want to play games in Windows or other applications which
need direct hardware access, you could work on Windows in a Virtual Box
on top of Linux or Vice-Versa, you run Linux in a Box on top of your
Windows...

.. or..

downgrade to Vista or XP perhaps would be an option.

But that are questions which me or Patrick cannot answer to you.

My Focus now is on adding support for rpm based Linux Distributions like
Fedora and Suze. I know and understand how Important Windows can be for
you but I already have everything I need, and a lot more, in Linux.

Complain to Sony! These difficulties look like 'designed' due to Sony
internal politics.

Regards,

Raphael Gradenwitz