Re: decreasing power consumption of Nvidia-card

Hi!
And thanks for your answer.

On 13.01.2010 03:01, Raphael Gradenwitz wrote:
> Maybe you should install a newer driver, at least try it. Meanwhile it
> became extremely easy with the Janitor script to change between the
> drivers wanted.

The new driver (using 190.53) really did the trick. Now in the
nvidia-settings tool there is a dropdown-menu which allows me to change
the performance settings (and it is set to 'dynamic' per default, so no
need to change anything as far as I can see).

Best wishes,
Carlchristian