Re: Janitor script reports wrong version of np module

Hi!

Thank you very much. After removing the modules by hand, everything worked.
And I digged a little bit into this DKMS thingy. The dkms tool is quite
simple to handle, I really like it. Makes things a lot less complicated than
in previous times. (After its set up for a module, of course.)

I'm still interested why the janitor script gave me the wrong version number
(0.6 instead of the installed 0.9np4), since this is the version of the
applet I wonder if the script does something wrong there?

Best regards,
Philipp