Re: Anyone using a vpcz11x9e

Hi everybody,

I've a z-serie09 (Z11VN) and I'm in the same situation as Philipp, I can
use my laptop in battery mode about 4-5h with low brightness and
conservative/ondemand mode. Fan is too noisy compare with my old laptops
(HP zt3000 and Vaio C1Z). And I used to use linux 90% of my time and the
rest 10% on windows vista to play games like fallout or COD modern
warfare 2 with nvidia card and it runs fine.

I'm happy with this laptop, but yes, it could be better.

Best,
Héctor