Re: Anyone using a vpcz11x9e

>If anyone has a bios (and tell me how they flashed it) please
>let
me know

Here is a link to a hacked bios with enabled advanced options including instructions and a flasher, look for the post 69 from cosmoc
http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=438767&page=7

I flashed the bios on my z890 and it's working without any problems and it allows me to select the hardware video card switch so every time you boot the switch selects which card is active. This bios should have the fix for the win 7 nvidia lines problem but I still run XP dual boot with linux so I can't verify that.