Unable to install grub or boot from Ubuntu on VPCZ11Z9E/B

Hi there

I found this mailing list in my search for a solution to my "simple"
problem.

I have tried to install Ubuntu several times without any luck. A normal
installation fails when trying to install grub. When I specify that grub
should not be installed, the installation runs through, but the computer
won't boot.

I have also tried to remove all windows partitions, that did not help
either.

I have also tried to boot the installation without grub using
'supergrub'...still no luck.

The VPCZ11Z9E/B is very new and shiny, with 4 64 GB SSD disk in a RAID0
configuration giving a total of 4X64 GB SSD disk.

Any help to get me up and running with any Linux distribution would be
much appreciated!

Regards,
Stefan Meisner Larsen
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Stefan Meisner Larsen (https://launchpad.net/~stefan-meisner-larsen)