Re: Unable to install grub or boot from Ubuntu on VPCZ11Z9E/B

Hi Stefan
As far as I know, the raid in the new vaio Z is engineered by sony.
Without knowing any technichal details it's difficult to give you any
good advice. I would try to find out how the disks look to linux in a
live cd. I think I've read somewhere, that this raid is actually two
raid0 striped. (i.e. 2x2)
hope this helps a bit.
Not a lot of people have the new Z, and even fewer use it with linux,
so it'll be a while before you see practical advice on these issues in
this mailing list. =(

br,
    Patrick