Re: Broken wifi?

For anyone interested,

I sent the laptop to Vaio Service. It got fixed and sent back within 3 days.
Wifi is working fine again. According to the service notes, they had also
changed hard drive, trackpad, and cleaned out dust from the fans. I'm not
sure why they changed the hard drive. Didn't have any problems with it. Nor
the trackpad. But in any case - I'm positively surprised by excellent
service! I suddenly feel my soon two year old Vaio is in pretty good shape.

/Kim