2.6.34rc4 with VGA_SWITCHEROO

I'm running Ubuntu Lucid Lynx, and recently built the 2.6.34-rc4 kernel from Linus's tree. I used the Ubuntu kernel config (from Lucid's 2.6.32-18 kernel) but turned on VGA_SWITCHEROO, set the CPU to core2 and updated sony-laptop to the latest version. I used make-kpkg and the resulting .debs install and seem to work ok. The only reason I'm not using this setup daily is suspend/resume is now broken (it works for me on 2.6.32-18 from Lucid, although hibernate does not). I'm running a VGN-Z890, with R5030 bios.

I can upload the .debs if anyone is interested and has somewhere to put them.

Does anyone know what's needed to get suspend/resume working?

Simon

Follow ups