Re: vpcz12 and maverick alpha-3

On Friday 13 August 2010 00:06:40 Justin Karneges wrote:
> It seems if I press an F-key (e.g. F1, F2, or F3, etc), I can get the menu
> to appear most of the time.
>
> The initial menu has the wrong colors (pink-ish).

It turns out any key will do the job of showing the menu.  Lately I've been
pressing 'shift'.  Also, this is probably just a bug/behavior of maverick and
nothing to do with the Z.  I put the disc in my Dell laptop and the same
behavior is there too.  Additionally, it seems the pinkish colors of the boot
menu are actually the real colors for maverick.  Oops. :)  So none of this is
really a problem.

-Justin