Hyper sensitive touchpad/trackpad in X ?!

Hi everyone,

Did anyone ever have (e.g. on first start of Xorg (xdm/kdm/gdm)) a
hyper-sensitive touchpad with the Sony VPCZ(12)?

It seems to be working fine, it is just too sensitive.

I am using the commonly recommended kernel parameters:
	 i8042.nopnp i8042.reset i8042.nomux i8042.noloop

How did you work around it?

Thanks!

Knuth

P.S.:
I have no clue why (maybe also because of the image16 parameter in
grub2?), but now the console mouse (gpm) works just fine and I am not
able to reproduce the swapped axis I saw once...
:/ and :)