Re: RAID 0 disks configuration

Hi Matteo,
I suppose that, it's correct. If u don't use the RAID, u'll see 2 hd,
than you can't use windows. I don't remember how is the windows
partition, but I suppose that u can resize windows partition, and create
a new partition for only the linux installation. I  have used the
default RAID (bios) configuration in maverik, without any problem. I
suppose, that u can do this.
Cheers,
Mauri