Re: RAID 0 disks configuration

Thank you all for the answers!

I tried with the beta of ubuntu 10.10, as suggested by Michael, but I was
not able to force vesa drivers to have a graphical interface nor to use the
alternate edition to perform a text installation (since the mirror could not
recognize the maverick release). Am I doing something wrong? Any other
suggestion?
Otherwise, I'll get rid of the and try to install both the OSs, hoping it
could work.

Best,
Matteo