Re: RAID 0 disks configuration

Thank you Rutger!

Following your suggestions I managed to shrink the win7 partition and
install Ubuntu 10.10, maintaining the original RAID configuration. Moreover
I hadn't problems installing grub in a small /boot partition!
Before editing the grub.cfg file I had only a black screen, now Ubuntu can
boot, but the colours on the screen are completely wrong, as they appeared
booting from the liveCD without nomodeset option.
What have you done in order to have one of the two graphic cards working? Is
there any kernel patch to apply, as it was for the 34 kernel version?

Thank you again!
Best regards,

Matteo