Re: Ubuntu Natty Kernel .debs

Hi Adam,

If you want to do this work to package another kernel for this community
here ...

... yes I think it would be a good idea to take either the commit I
mentioned to you or the actual version of edp-fixes, because Jesse
mentioned that he had /rearranged/ several commits.

And (only) this was working for me. The single patches mentioned in the
freedesktop bug about this resume issue did not do the trick for me (and
I assume that is the patch you picked).

Cheers,

Knuth

---