Re: WiFi stopped working

Thank you.  I'll try that.

Failing that, do you think a re-install of Ubuntu might be an idea?  I'm
currently using EX3 for the harddrive format but have thought of changing it
to EX4.  Only because I heard it might speed up Ubuntu.  This might give me
an additional reason to re-install Ubuntu.

Another option might be to go back to Ubuntu 10.04.  However, Ubuntu 10.10
had been working for a week prior to this so I don't if this would be wise.