Re: Problems with Kubuntu 10.10 on Sony VAIO VGN-Z21VN_X

Hi Brett,

Could you be so kind to post your nvidia xorg config.

Otherwise:
I am not sure about Adams kernel cause I use the vanilla one.
But I can assure you that compiz works with no problems with the vanilla
kernel 2.6.35.5 kernel.

Thanks!

Knuth

---