Re: Problems with Kubuntu 10.10 on Sony VAIO VGN-Z21VN_X

I'm not able to get compiz to load at all on my Intel card.  I find that
I boot up using the generic kernel with my NVIDIA xorg.confg in place
and things work great.  All the tools work as they should.
Transparancies, scale, cube effects and the like...

However when I switch to the intel card I remove the xorg.config and
then boot Adam's kernel.  It comes up and works and draws less power and
only in the Intel card do the FN+F5/F6 brightness controls work but I'm
not able to do any compiz there.  I also find that trying to open any
flash video in full screen causes flash to crash on the Intel side but
not on the Nvidia side.

~Brett