Re: Sony Vaio Z and VirtualBox

All,

as a reader (not a writer) of this mailinglist, I strongly discourage the
idea to split up into two separate lists. I like to follow (and benefit
from) the information the way it is.

I fully support Adam's point: This is not a general Linux forum, BUT if
unrelated questions do pop up, there's certainly a way to say this is a
polite and friendly way. Because at the end of the day we (Linux users) are
shooting in our own feet if we don't support each other.

cheers,
Jan