Re: Intel Flash support

Hi,

I think the reason because you can't get compiz to work, is because nvidia messed up your librarys.

Try this in the console:
sudo apt-get --reinstall install xserver-xorg-core libgl1-mesa-glx

After that, everything works fine for me, including compiz and fullscreen flash videos and full hd videos.

If you want to use the NVidia Driver again, you have to reinstall it.

Greets Adri