Re: Intel Flash support

Seems to be related to this bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-intel/+bug/267269

I had the NVIDIA install on my desktop and ran
"sudo ./NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-260.19.12.run --uninstall"

Then brought the system back up and I was no longer mirrored and
upside down.  However I came up with no window manager loaded.

Selecting normal Visual Effects resulted in a failure to load but it
brought Metacity up.

Trying to load compiz in a terminal results in: error while loading
shared libraries: libGL.so.1: cannot open shared object file:  No such
file or directory.

I do not have an xorg.conf file for this setup...  However my wife's
lappy with an intel card and no xorg.conf is working just fine with
Compiz and flash.

~Brett