Re: Multi-boot arch-linux in Vaio Z13X

I am having problems with Grub.

I have set up the following partitions in the RAID 0. As there can only
be 4 primary partitions within a RAID

/dev/mapper/isw_dieagbebci_Volume0p1    100mb
Windows7-reserved           ntfs            primary
/dev/mapper/isw_dieagbebci_Volume0p2    102400mb          Windows7
                   ntfs            primary        boot
/dev/mapper/isw_dieagbebci_Volume0p3    100mb                /boot
                             ext2           primary        boot
/dev/mapper/isw_dieagbebci_Volume0p5    20500mb           /
                                 ext4           logical
/dev/mapper/isw_dieagbebci_Volume0p6    10250mb          /var
                              reiserFS     logical
/dev/mapper/isw_dieagbebci_Volume0p7    9000mb            /swap
                              swap          logical
/dev/mapper/isw_dieagbebci_Volume0p8    20500mb         /home
                          ext4            logical
/dev/mapper/isw_dieagbebci_Volume0p9    30720mb
Reserved_for_MacOS           hfs+            logical
/dev/mapper/isw_dieagbebci_Volume0p10  313588mb         Data
                              ntfs          logical

Following the tutorial I set up Grub to start from (hd0,2), which is
/dev/mapper/isw_dieagbebci_Volume0p3, but it starts Windows 7 right
away. I can only boot to linux with the arch linux live cd.

Partition p9 is reserved to try to install MacOS later.

What am I doing wrong?