Re: Who patched the bios of their VPC-Z11 successfully?

Adding  "acpi_osi=" actually worked with adams 2.6.37-6 kernel. I now
can repeatedly boot that kernel in Speed mode (NVidia) without booting
an old kernel in between.

Now I only need resume to work... It seems to go to sleep fine when I
close the lid, only when I try to resume it reboots from scratch
instead. Any solution for that yet?

Philippe