Re: Tutorial or Getting Started Guide

    Hi,

  I don't know how exactly work this patched kernel. But your model isn't
old. So I think it will be work in your laptop too.
  I have VPCZ11 and here (http://goo.gl/UZQ8) I explain how I solved this
problem, thanks to Adam's kernel.

  If you have some question about steps what I did, you can write me.

Regards
by dpcat237 (Denys Pasishnyi)