Re: Status of my VPC Z1: all good except power management

Hello Daniel,

I have the same laptop as you ..
I share the issue concerning suspend to ram that reboots ..
In // to the kernel tuned by Adam, I have compiled a vanilla 2.6.37 kernel &
the suspend to ram works
properly on my two distributions ( I have installed two linux on my vaio :
ubuntu 10.10 64bits  & debian squeeze 64bits)
That means we can be confident for the future :-)
The drawback is that I don't have all the paches applied by Adam in this
kernel ..

Regards...