Re: status of graphics switch support in vanilla kernels

Hy,

very good news with suspend to ram & suspend to disk, they both work:
* suspend to ram is easy, just: pm-suspend --quirk-test --quirk-s3-bios --quirk-s3-mode * suspend to disk is a little more tricky because the PPA kernel does not include the hibernate option. So it meens I recompile the kernel and install it. After that, sudo dpkg-reconfigure uswsusp && hibernate

After resume, wifi, audio & intel video card are OK. I've not tested yet with the nvidia card.

The PPA kernel is 2.6.38-rc3:
nicolas@blackduck:~$ uname -a
Linux blackduck 2.6.38-rc3-nicovaioz #1 SMP Mon Feb 7 21:06:47 CET 2011 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Bye,
Nico