status of graphics switch support in vanilla kernels

Hello Folks,

Ok, I have setup a wiki on wikispaces.com: it is "free" to use (through
ad-support)

http://linux-on-sony-vaio-z.wikispaces.com/

And I have created a page for my model ... I will update it as I discover
what works and what does not work.

http://linux-on-sony-vaio-z.wikispaces.com/VPCZ135GG

I invite all of you to share your experience in running Linux (no matter
which distribution) on your Sony Vaio Z (no matter which model) by creating
a page on the wiki. To make it easy for people to browse through the wiki
add tags when creating a page (exact model number of the laptop, name and
version of the linux distribution).

I have setup a minimal structure ... and I will manage is as it grows. I
have added external links (to this mailing list, as well as to other website
that may be relevant).

Cheers,

Sylvain