Re: Z series Intel Help

Hi Brett,

Not too sure about the flash issue ... there can be several reasons (flash
is also behaving in a strange way on my machine ubuntu-amd64 10.10 from time
to time).

For the glx issue, try:

   1. sudo apt-get install --reinstall xserver-xorg-video-intel
   libgl1-mesa-glx libgl1-mesa-dri xserver-xorg-core
   2. sudo dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg
   3. and reboot

This should solve your issue and allow you to start using compiz and special
effects.

Sylvain

Wiki:         http://linux-on-sony-vaio-z.wikispaces.com/