10.10 after using Janitor script nvidia ok but intel does not work

Hi,

I have a Vaio Z31 (old model) which I used under Ubuntu 9.04 for a long time.
Graphics card switching was done before using an old recipe from here before
the Janitor script was written. I needed some new software so finally made
a couple of upgrades 9.04->9.10->10.04->10.10, removed the old way of
switching cards and used the Janitor script.

Reboot in Speed mode works ok. Reboot in stamina brings me to text mode.
The xorg.conf is correctly pointing to an intel version of xorg.conf.
However the Xorg.0.log shows that nvidia is being loaded (????!!!!???)

What could go wrong? What should I check?
Best regards,
Romuald

Follow ups