Re: Z12 and 11.04

I'm happily running the Nvidia drivers with Natty on my Z12. No BIOS hack,
no Preining script (yet), just "acpi_osi= " on the boot line (which goes
into effect at shutdown).

(However, installing the Nvidia drivers [partially] disabled my Intel
drivers; so now with the 3-way switch on "stamina," I have to start X
manually (xinit), and I don't get any GLX goodness: the xorg log says
"Failed to initialize GLX extension - Compatible NVIDIA X driver not found".
Pretty sure I'll sort this out -- one of these weekends...)

John E.