Re: Fedora 15 Beta Install Issues on VPCZ1

On Sun, May 01, 2011 at 02:07:58PM -0700, Candice Gansen wrote:
> Awesome, thanks for filing a bug for this!  (That's been on my to-do
> list for a while...)  I'll definitely keep an eye on it, and am
> happy to volunteer if testers are needed.
>
> - Candice

Candice,

It appears that in my case the problem is that preupgrade doesn't handle
encrypted devices properly, which is rather different than your case of
not detecting existing partitions.

I would recommend reporting a separate bug yourself and doing so as soon
as possible as it's fairly late in the release schedule now.

Adam