Re: Installation Issues - Natty Dual boot on VPCZ139GG

Thanks guys, worked perfectly.

(GRUB haven't shown the mapper address, had to open a shell and find out
what it was..)

Any important issues I should read about?
(I've read some tips for using SSD drives in linux, and long threads about
enabling the nVidia graphics card)

Great day!

*Yair*.