upgrade to natty - need advice

Hi all,

I'm going to upgrade my Z21-WN from maverick to natty. Before doing it wrong, I prefer ask... With maverick, all the stuf work well (micro and U cards included), thanks a lot to Norbert's module and Raphaël's janitor script (without him, I think I had give up).

So, my questions are :
1. should I remove nvidia drivers (installed from ubuntu repo) before upgrading?
2. do I have to rerun janitor script after upgrade?
3. is GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX="acpi_osi=\\\"!Windows 2006\\\"" still correct? I saw on the miling list that some poeple have removed the parameter value (I don't know if it's important but I still have the original bios)
4. any others advice?

Thanks

Christophe

PS: I'm reading all mails from this list (since a long time) but it seems that every version of the Z-serie brings its own problems.